Wednesday, July 7, 2010

So here i am..after nearly 6 months

well in my previous post i said that i would like to lose some weight as my 2010 resolution
and the date now is 07/07/2010..
Have i achieve my goal...
Let this picture be the judge





So now i am aiming a muscular and 6 pack body like Taylor Laurtner kind of body...I promise in 1 year after this post i will look like this

i've done what i thought would be impossible for me which is to lose weight.
After sucesfully losing some KG's
now i think it is not Impossible to get that 6 PACK!! yeah i can do it...i know i can

p/s: i found a secret to look hot along the way..its Working OUT ok! no other else..i don't want to blow my own trumpet..but judging from my before and after picture..i look MUCH MUCH MUCH more Better ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment